1. Go into your “Settings” app.
2. Click “Passwords & Accounts”.
3. Click your email account. What you called your account may be different but it will have “Mail” only under the account title.
4. Now click the “Account”.
5. Make sure the Host Name is “secure.emailsrvr.com” and the User Name is your full email address.
6. Below the Incoming Mail Server section is the Outgoing Mail Server. Click the button that has SMTP on it.
7. Then click your primary server.
8. Now make sure that your Host Name is “secure.emailsrvr.com and that your User Name is your full email address. Then verify that the Password is entered and all other settings below are the same. *In some iPhones Server Port 465 may not work. Please try Server Port 587 if you are having trouble with verification.* After that you can click “Done”
9. After you click “Done” go back by clicking the “Account” button on the top left.
10. Then click the “Advanced” button.
11. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and make sure that you Incoming Server Port is 993. *If using POP instead of IMAP the Incoming server needs to be port 995*
12. At last click the “Account’ button on the top left to go back and then click “Done” on the top right. You are all Done!